Graduate in Operations Management Logistic (Officer of the Argentinian Army)
- English: Advanced level (Reading, writing, and speaking).
- French: Basic level (Reading, writing, and speaking).
- Training course on Microsoft Office: (Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, Adobe Acrobat, and Outlook Express).
- Training course on Special Aptitude: Military Parachuting and Air Assault.
December, 2012 –Present: TECHO Argentina (Youth led non-profit organization present in Argentina) Job: Crew foreman. Tasks undertaken:
- Responsible of the distribution of the materials for the construction. - In charge of the division of labor among the volunteers. - Coordinator of the relationship between the family and the volunteers. - In charge of the wellbeing of the volunteers and the family.
June, 2016 – Present TECHO Argentina (Youth led non-profit organization present in Argentina) Job: Volunteer on the team in charge of making the surveys in the slums at Buenos Aires and Córdoba. Tasks undertaken:
- Go to the slum in order to get to know the housing conditions of the slum. - Start working in the slum and determine the issues that plague the families. - Survey the families.